Sunday, April 14, 2013
No corn on the cob for this kid this summer!
Wow, they're falling out left and right. Seriously. I guess we'll have to ask his teacher for the tooth journal again. We just filled out a page earlier this week. He'd been wiggling this tooth with his tongue for at least two days. Finally we were all sitting at lunch discussing it (again) and whether we should leave it be, or pull it, or let Hadley pull it -- "NOOOO!"-- when Hadley said "It's out! I saw it!" and out it popped - blood, leftover pizza and all. It's going in the special tooth container to await the fairy tonight. Hadley has major tooth envy now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I think it is nice he actually lost those teeth at home instead of Washington DC.It would have been a job keeping tract of them! Speaking of corn, Joni lost her first tooth at a buffet when my parents were visiting and she was eating an ear of corn! We looked and the tooth was gone! We figured she's swallowed it but we all got down on hands and knees and finally found it on the floor in the resturant! I was so thankful or should I say the tooth fairy was really happy about finding the tooth.
Post a Comment