
The leaves have all changed colors and many are falling from the trees. There's a crispness in the air and it seems there is always a football game on TV at our house. This weather is perfect for

my one of my favorite things – crockpot cooking. Sadly, this week was the last week of our farm share. Delvin Farms is preparing for the 2007 season. Now we will be forced to buy our veggies from the supermarket like the rest of the commoners. Our box this week included mustard greens, turnip greens and baby turnips, red turnips, sweet potatoes, butternut squash, Winter squash and celery so I’ll be trying a few new recipes. We looked out our back window this morning and saw a family of deer making their way through the trees.

We’ve been enjoying our visit with Karen and despite his continual fussiness, I think she is enjoying being with Wyatt. Dayven and I decided to take advantage of having a babysitter and actually leave the house at the same time, without Wyatt. We’re going out tonight for sushi.
No comments:
Post a Comment